Test Corrections Policy 2018-19
- They must be completed on a separate sheet of paper. You may use multiple pages. You MUST return your original test with your corrections. Don’t forget to have it signed first.
- You must write a full sentence describing what confused you about the problem and caused you to choose the incorrect answer.
- You must write a full sentence AND cite a page number from your textbook describing the correct way to solve the problem.
- You will receive one quarter point back for every point you lost IF you return test corrections the day after your test is returned to you.
- You may NOT take a retest (if offered) until test corrections are returned.
- ALL tests must be signed and returned to class the day after you receive them.